Sunday, May 15, 2005
another shock for me... a bit of errie lan... thanks for your effort though... just about to start on my hw... but first... look at our blog or else i will be missing alot...
Congralutions lan;; 17 years and 3 months older than your newphew.... cool. enjoy being an auntie,...
Lan:
I know I am quite AS and i am a bit of sian when you are with me alone... if only four of us can be together... Sorry. I know it is the most direct method to "SMS" you... because you will be there...
Sian..... now... lan
Ooi:
Hi, I have not been in touch with you for quite a while.. How are you? School's starting for you all... there's a lot to catch up.. i am feeling very low.......... moo
Sam:
Sorry didn't tell mark about your greeting.. will tell him next time.. our class (ok 4 people) is soooo quiet.. no one has something to talk about.. no outgoing ones.. so weird...
i am so sian.......
hai
& THIS IS MY LIFE...