1 MINUTE AGO: bus stats-ing.. 1 HOUR AGO: storybook-ing...haha.. 1 DAY AGO: out with BOSS.. 1 YEAR AGO: happily being 17 in tpjc...haha.. I LOVE: tweety bird~~ I HATE: cats n dogs n wadeva furry.. I FEEL: sian of bus stats.. I HIDE: food in my room x) I LEARNT that money dun come easily.. I WANT: exams to be over NOW.. I NEED: U I THINK: i will get thrashed this sem..
FIRSTS.. First piercing: and only piercing..sec 2.. First credit card: ehh.. First enemy: kimme loo..hahaha... First musician you remember hearing in your house: me lor..haha...can u play de recorder out of tune? I CAN~~hahaha..
LASTS.. Last kiss: ehh.. Last food consumed: eh..i dun rmb having stopped eating since i woke up.. Last phone call n who: gundu.. Last CD played: ehh..i'm hearing spirited away..u oso? haha...so qiao ah? Last drink drank: iced water.. Last time scolded: ehh..
SHORT ANSWER.. I AM: suay. I WANT: to play de da lao ban game - solitaire..haha... I HAVE: exams next wk..bleahx, dun remind me.. I WONDER: if i could finish studying.. I SING: to irritate bian..hahaha... I CRY: when asked to.. I WON: de lottery...*welcome to my dream* haha.. I LOST: somethings I CONFUSE: ronny n robert I SHOULD: stop this n go study..
IN THE LAST 2 DAYS, HAVE YOU... CRIED?: wad do u tink? duh..pple ask me to cry mah..haha.. GOTTEN SICK?: thxfully nopez.. GONE TO THE MOVIES?: nopez.. SAID "I love you"?: ehh... WRITTEN A REAL LETTER: to cupid n tell him to shoot me. apparently de letter got lost in de post..haha..yea man.. WRITTEN IN A DIARY?: i hi-tech lah..i blog.. HAD A SERIOUS TALK?: nothing gets serious when i talk.. HUGGED SOMEONE?: yupez..plenty of somebodys..haha.. BEEN HUGGED?: yupez..by plenty of somebodys too..hahaha..i'm juz so huggable..
HA! wadeva lah.. someone juz save me from these books n notes n wadeva sai..
& THIS IS MY LIFE...
.WELCOME.
It's gonna be another day with the sunshine...
그대가 나를 아름답게 하네요.
나를 안아줄래요, 사랑한다고 말해 줄께요.
[x] watch sunrise
[x] laptop [x] digital camera
[x] job - $$$ *ka-ching* [x] strappy heels
[x] straight hair. haha...
[x] maintain GPA (haha!)
[x] travel out of asia.
[x] go overseas with boss
[x] cruise with bian~ wahaha!
[x] master kor~ topik~
[x] ceo of ___
[x] find the gold at the other side of the rainbow